Members of the Ghana Association of Certified Registered Anaesthetists have resolved not attend to OPD cases today 11 April 2019 as they commence a partial withdrawal of service in hospitals across the country.
The Certified Registered Anaesthetists (CRA) are accusing the Doctor Anaesthetists of hiding behind the Medical and Dental Council Ghana to change their name from CRA to Physician Assistant-Anaesthetists.
The CRA’s intend to escalate their action to a total withdrawal of all services from 16 April 2019 should their name be changed.
In a statement the aggrieved anaesthetists said their members should be engaged in any attempts to amend the Health Professions Regulatory Bodies Act 853, Act 2013.
They are also calling for a separate council and want CRA’s to be appointed in management team of hospitals.
Below is the full statement:
- University of Cape coast introduces anti plagiarism policy for its graduate research166 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]146 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]134 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]95 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 6 [Download]89 views
Entertainment1 week ago
Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief
Top Stories1 week ago
KNUST, University of Ghana, UCCranked among Top 20 in African Moot 2019
News1 week ago
Embattled NAM 1 to arrive in Accra today
Top Stories6 days ago
Court remands NAM1 for two weeks
News1 week ago
‘’Kum y3n pr3ko’’ demo comes off today