Ghanaian hiplife group, R2BEES have declared that they don’t need any blogger or publicist to hype them.
The duo made up of PAEDAE and MUGEEZ in an interview with Doreen Andoh on Joy FM said their songs are powerful and sell so they don’t need bloggers or publicists to sell them.
According to them, they believe in their music more than controversies, hence, don’t worry themselves about engaging the media.
“I don’t think we went through hardships because we started our record label. We don’t know people. We don’t get a lot of good press. We don’t care about all these things. We believe in our music. It’s all about the fans. It’s always been all hands-on board if we are to give gratitude to anyone,” Paedae said.
R2bees are set to launch their new “Site 15” album early next year.
“We’ve pushed our new album to next year because we just dropped the single, “Beautiful”. We worked on it for three years,” Omar said.
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]382 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]244 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 4 [Download]110 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]100 views
- Leak: Video of Shatta Wale getting his d*ck sucked pops up on social media98 views