Ghana’s screen goddess, Yvonne Nelson, has advised theGhanaian youth to be very careful of the kind of people they allow into their lives or agree to settle down with.
In a tweet, Yvonne Nelson indicated that “seriously tho, watch who you date, marry etc they can easily mislead, distract and destroy you!”.
The mother of Ryn Roberts has indicated in the past that she will wait for the best rather than go into marriage and divorce later. She had even said sometime ago in an interaction on Instagram with her fans that she cannot marry herself.
It’s unclear why she will say this but Yvonne Nelson has been an inspiration to several young women in the country as she uses her social media handles to give empower and give them hope.
- Lapaz Prostitute Rapes Gay To Show Him What He Is Missing In Women (Video)651 views
- Leak: Video of Shatta Wale getting his d*ck sucked pops up on social media212 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]177 views
- Sarkodie releases freestyle diss song(My Advice) for Shatta Wale168 views
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale Finally Replies Sarkodie’s Advice (Diss Song)156 views
Music6 days ago
Sarkodie releases freestyle diss song(My Advice) for Shatta Wale
Top Stories5 days ago
VIDEO: Shatta Wale Finally Replies Sarkodie’s Advice (Diss Song)
Music2 days ago
Reign Album Launch: First copy auctioned for GHC150,000
Top Stories4 days ago
Accra Mall to be fully operational Saturday – Management
News4 days ago
Efia Odo flaunts guy amidst breakup rumours
Showbiz2 days ago
VIDEO: Shatta Wale proposes to Michy at ‘Reign’ concert; kisses her passionately
Showbiz6 days ago
Captain Smart to marry an Adom FM journalist?
Top Stories6 days ago
Shatta Wale to marry Shatta Michy after ‘Reign’ album