Of all the ways you have heard your manhood can be stronger, I bet this one did not come to mind. No! There was no possibility of any one linking your ‘jack’ to your teeth. But these researchers just did that.
Yes, really. Scientists have found a direct correlation between gum disease and erectile dysfunction. Because gum disease is linked to heart problems and can mess with blood flow, proper dental hygiene can save your future boner.
Now you are going to take your oral hygiene serious, right?
So the least said, the better.
- University of Cape coast introduces anti plagiarism policy for its graduate research232 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]149 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]143 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]98 views
- Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief96 views
Entertainment7 days ago
Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief
Top Stories4 days ago
KNUST, University of Ghana, UCCranked among Top 20 in African Moot 2019
News4 days ago
Embattled NAM 1 to arrive in Accra today
News2 weeks ago
Modern Ghana editor shocked at colleagues U-turn over torture claims
Top Stories2 days ago
Court remands NAM1 for two weeks