A new Ghanaian fashion line, 16th October, is determined to change Ghana’s fashion history and write its name in the international fashion scene.
The brand, as stated by its young CEO, Mike Kurdle Armah, is a part of their bigger brand, Kurdle Group and seeks to introduce a new clothing designs that while igniting the swag in people will also seek to promote decency.
According to him also, the 16th October brand believes highly in style and attention to detail and he is very optimistic that will be demonstrated in the brands final output.
The official launch of the brand will be held at French Fingers, East Legon on the 27th of October, 2017 at 7.00pm. The event will see musicians like Stonebwoy, Okyeame Kwame, Edem, Kontihene, Strongman and others passing through to take pictures with fans and endorse the 16th October brand.
- University of Cape coast introduces anti plagiarism policy for its graduate research168 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]151 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]137 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]97 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 6 [Download]89 views
Entertainment1 week ago
Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief
Top Stories1 week ago
KNUST, University of Ghana, UCCranked among Top 20 in African Moot 2019
News1 week ago
Embattled NAM 1 to arrive in Accra today
Top Stories6 days ago
Court remands NAM1 for two weeks
News1 week ago
‘’Kum y3n pr3ko’’ demo comes off today