Enjoy this weekend to the max by trying our homemade Ghanaian pancake recipe. You don’t have to thank us, just share.
1 cup of flour
2 fresh eggs
Half cup of sugar
A pinch of salt
2 teaspoonful of Vanilla flavor
1. Sieve flour into a clean mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and make a well in the middle of the flour
3. Whisk the egg and milk together and add bit by bit into the well. Stir with the whisk while you pour.
4. Add water to make it a little light so that it can pour
5. Melt two tablespoonfuls of margarine in a frying pan until it becomes oil and pour in it.
6. Add the flavor n stir well to remove any lumps
TIP- Make sure it is not too watery
7. Place your clean dry frying pan on your cooker,.
8. Put a teaspoon of oil into it.
9. Scoop a ladle and pour into pan when the oil is hot. Make sure the oil is hot.
10. Turn it over when you see all the surface getting dry.
11. When cooked, fold it with the turner in the frying pan and take out on a clean plate.
If desired, you can cut the edges with the turning fork or knife to make it very attractive.
It is not bad when served with a chilled milk shake.
Kindly answer this survey
News2 weeks ago
Friends of Education(FOE) Donates to Nine Schools in Kpandai District
News5 days ago
Australian embassy joins terrorism alert fray but pledges $75,000 to strengthen Ghana’s security base
News2 weeks ago
Upper West Region: Burkinabe apprehended over wielding loaded gun in a Catholic church
News1 day ago
Ghanaian nurses to be sent to Barbados
News1 week ago
GIBA vows to resist attempts to charge free to air television service