One of Ghana’s female music sensation, Jane Efya Awindor, known in showbiz as Efya, has asked Ghanaians to celebrate people who strive to do their best to get out of their bad situations to a better one.
The four-time Ghana Music Awards Female Vocalist of the Year said this at the launch of the Allianz Awards which is scheduled to take place this month.
She said recognizing such people will make young ones have people they can look up to in future.
- University of Cape coast introduces anti plagiarism policy for its graduate research232 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]149 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]143 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]98 views
- Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief97 views
Entertainment7 days ago
Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief
Top Stories4 days ago
KNUST, University of Ghana, UCCranked among Top 20 in African Moot 2019
News4 days ago
Embattled NAM 1 to arrive in Accra today
News2 weeks ago
Modern Ghana editor shocked at colleagues U-turn over torture claims
Top Stories2 days ago
Court remands NAM1 for two weeks