According to a report by Adomonline.com, the Member of Parliament for Asawase, Muntaka Mubarak, has been involved in an accident.
The accident occurred at Kumasi in the Ashanti Region when a truck rammed into the Toyota Land Cruiser of the MP on Saturday.
The truck hit the passenger side of the vehicle, damaging two doors and destroying a side glass.
Mubarak, who is also the minority chief whip, was not injured in the accident.
The MP took to Facebook to thank Allah for saving his life.
“Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah!!! Allah Saved my life today in a fatal Accident. I’m most grateful and thanks to all my well wishers. Allahu Akbar!,” he wrote.
- University of Cape coast introduces anti plagiarism policy for its graduate research232 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 2 [Download]149 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]143 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 3 [Download]98 views
- Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief97 views
Entertainment7 days ago
Janet Bandu’s father dies out of grief
Top Stories4 days ago
KNUST, University of Ghana, UCCranked among Top 20 in African Moot 2019
News4 days ago
Embattled NAM 1 to arrive in Accra today
News2 weeks ago
Modern Ghana editor shocked at colleagues U-turn over torture claims
Top Stories2 days ago
Court remands NAM1 for two weeks