Tips for the ladies: Get rid of those expensive, chemical leached hair products, and say hello to natural remedies. There’s nothing like making the most of what nature has to offer.
Hair lost have become a serious issue especially to ladies.Initially, hair loss was seen as a sign of ageing, but in the urban scenario with everyone leading a hectic lifestyle, it has become a reason for worry for many. There are various causes for hair loss, ranging from medication, hormonal imbalance, the kind of diet you consume work stress. As a habit, we all look for an instant chemical remedy for hair loss for quick results despite being aware of its many harmful consequences. Going natural is the best solution for hair problems, since it doesn’t have any side effects and its results are long lasting.
let’s see how we can explore the magic of nature
1. Onion Juice – This remedy is regarded as one of most effective and oldest ones. The reason behind is that it contains sulphur that boosts collagen production in the tissues and helps in the re-growth of hair. Don’t let its strong smell keep you away from using it, because it goes off just after one rinse.
To try this remedy, cut a few slices of onion and squeeze out its juice (either by mashing it or grating it) and apply it on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes. Let it work its magic and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Coconut Milk – The most effective remedy for natural hair growth is the use of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. Take coconut milk from a fresh coconut (do not purchase the coconut milk – take it out meticulously from a fresh coconut). To it add half a squeeze of lemon, 4 drops of essential lavender oil. Mix it thoroughly and apply it on your scalp, leave it on for 4-5 hours and then rinse it off.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar – This vinegar gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair thereby accelerating hair growth. Start for making a diluted solution by mixing 75ml of it in one litre of water for a larger batch or 15 ml of it to a cup of warm filtered water for a smaller batch.
To apply this solution, use it as a final rinse after washing your hair. This will also give your hair an added shine and boost hair growth.
4. Make your Own Egg Mask – This home remedy is used all over the world for quick and natural hair growth. As we know, eggs contain high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine.
For the egg mask, separate one egg white in a bowl and add one teaspoon of olive oil ( you can also use grape seed oil or lavender oil )and honey. Make a paste of it and apply it all over your hair and scalp for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water and some shampoo.
5. Green Tea – Now you have the perfect solution for those used tea bags that you throw away daily. Green tea, as you know is super rich in antioxidants and that helps in boosting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Apply warm green tea (from the used tea bags) over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with cool water.
Top Stories6 days ago
Ruftown Records won’t release Ebony’s songs again – Bullet
Education6 days ago
Full list of 400 Senior High Schools that will run the double-track system
Music4 days ago
Bullet Reveals He Has A Mansion Of Deep Things To Reveal Around The Life & Death Of Ebony
Top Stories4 days ago
I used to sleep with three women a day – OJ Blaq
Music6 days ago
KiDi – Heels On (Mixed By Kidi)
Music6 days ago
Amakye Dede Presented With Keys To The City Of Worcester In The United States
Featured6 days ago
Otabil Finally Speaks On Capital Bank Collapse
Featured3 days ago
Two Face of USAG Beauty Contestants Drown During Photoshoot