Tips for the ladies: Get rid of those expensive, chemical leached hair products, and say hello to natural remedies. There’s nothing like making the most of what nature has to offer.
Hair lost have become a serious issue especially to ladies.Initially, hair loss was seen as a sign of ageing, but in the urban scenario with everyone leading a hectic lifestyle, it has become a reason for worry for many. There are various causes for hair loss, ranging from medication, hormonal imbalance, the kind of diet you consume work stress. As a habit, we all look for an instant chemical remedy for hair loss for quick results despite being aware of its many harmful consequences. Going natural is the best solution for hair problems, since it doesn’t have any side effects and its results are long lasting.
let’s see how we can explore the magic of nature
1. Onion Juice – This remedy is regarded as one of most effective and oldest ones. The reason behind is that it contains sulphur that boosts collagen production in the tissues and helps in the re-growth of hair. Don’t let its strong smell keep you away from using it, because it goes off just after one rinse.
To try this remedy, cut a few slices of onion and squeeze out its juice (either by mashing it or grating it) and apply it on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes. Let it work its magic and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
2. Coconut Milk – The most effective remedy for natural hair growth is the use of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. Take coconut milk from a fresh coconut (do not purchase the coconut milk – take it out meticulously from a fresh coconut). To it add half a squeeze of lemon, 4 drops of essential lavender oil. Mix it thoroughly and apply it on your scalp, leave it on for 4-5 hours and then rinse it off.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar – This vinegar gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair thereby accelerating hair growth. Start for making a diluted solution by mixing 75ml of it in one litre of water for a larger batch or 15 ml of it to a cup of warm filtered water for a smaller batch.
To apply this solution, use it as a final rinse after washing your hair. This will also give your hair an added shine and boost hair growth.
4. Make your Own Egg Mask – This home remedy is used all over the world for quick and natural hair growth. As we know, eggs contain high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine.
For the egg mask, separate one egg white in a bowl and add one teaspoon of olive oil ( you can also use grape seed oil or lavender oil )and honey. Make a paste of it and apply it all over your hair and scalp for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water and some shampoo.
5. Green Tea – Now you have the perfect solution for those used tea bags that you throw away daily. Green tea, as you know is super rich in antioxidants and that helps in boosting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Apply warm green tea (from the used tea bags) over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with cool water.
- Lapaz Prostitute Rapes Gay To Show Him What He Is Missing In Women (Video)641 views
- Leak: Video of Shatta Wale getting his d*ck sucked pops up on social media213 views
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12 Episode 1 [Download]177 views
- Sarkodie releases freestyle diss song(My Advice) for Shatta Wale168 views
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale Finally Replies Sarkodie’s Advice (Diss Song)156 views
Music6 days ago
Sarkodie releases freestyle diss song(My Advice) for Shatta Wale
Top Stories5 days ago
VIDEO: Shatta Wale Finally Replies Sarkodie’s Advice (Diss Song)
Music2 days ago
Reign Album Launch: First copy auctioned for GHC150,000
Top Stories4 days ago
Accra Mall to be fully operational Saturday – Management
News4 days ago
Efia Odo flaunts guy amidst breakup rumours
Showbiz2 days ago
VIDEO: Shatta Wale proposes to Michy at ‘Reign’ concert; kisses her passionately
Showbiz6 days ago
Captain Smart to marry an Adom FM journalist?
Top Stories6 days ago
Shatta Wale to marry Shatta Michy after ‘Reign’ album